I Live in My Freedom and I’m Responsible for It

I have my freedom, everyone has their own freedom. People just can’t realize the freedom that they actually get even from the beginning of their life, and sometimes people just like to be a jerk in order to get their “Happiness”. This is totally wrong, they take the other’s freedom just to make themselves happy. I have my freedom, so what else should I have? Of course I have to be aware that I have the Responsibility to take care of my Freedom. Everyone have their responsibility, for those who made chaos in this world are exceptional, they are just a bunch of people without any responsibilities. Those are humans, we are humans, but we are different, but because our difference, our life became more interesting right? We need to learn each other, we have to be with each other, we do many things with others, and together, we reach our freedom together, and keep it with our responsibilities as a Human Being created by God to Rule our Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jangan Pernah Menyerah!

Indonesia Kreatif? Sayang Orang Tua? Pikir Lagi!

Hanya Sebagai Simbol, Bukan Penentu Kualitas