Please.. Remove my Masks..

You tell me to finish but you also give me problems
You tell me to do it quick but you mess up the road
You tell me you're worried but you gave shits on me
You tell me everything I did is wrong and you lick on your own ass
You tell me now.. What do they call creatures like you?

Ah.. Yess.. It's called, Family..
And now every one will say "The reason is Love"
And now every one will say "It's because of worries"
And now every one will say "You should've been grateful"
And so they start to curse me
And so they start to pity me
And so.. They're killing me..

Roughly, and slowly..

But please do.. Please unleash me from this damnation
Please do, release me from this fraud
Please do, erase those frauds
Please do, give me back my freedom

Please.. Let me remove my masks.. Before my masks becomes me, and I'll lose my existence..

Just.. Please.. Let me have my life back, and so I can break this masks to pieces.
You don't wanna see my real face don't you? And so, I'll put my mask on again, and wait for the time, to remove it again..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jangan Pernah Menyerah!

Indonesia Kreatif? Sayang Orang Tua? Pikir Lagi!