Call Me Leonheart

Hi, my name is Ivan Leonheart. I'm sorry, it's just a made up name you know. I was thrown away when I was a baby, just because my eyes won’t open, I don’t have any arms and legs, all I can do is just cry out loud that hurt my parents ears. No one ever called my name until I’ve been found by a Church missionary. Well, you may assume that I’m a Christian since you know that I’ve been living in a Church right? But don’t be so sure yet, how do you know I’m a Christian? I’m not even sure myself. But one thing that I believe is that God really Exist.

In The Church I was introduced to Jesus Christ, the Savior of Christian, but I was told that there were other Gods named Buddha, Sang Hyang Widhi, and also Allah. So, there were so many Gods in this world? Wow it makes me confused.

Right until now I’m not even sure if I am a Christian, a Buddhist, Hindu, or even Moslem. In Christian, on Easter days they tried to calm their anger until the rise of the Jesus Christ to Heaven, after that, they can be angry as they like. Me? I had to oppress my anger every time, every day, every week, every year. In Buddha, they are Vegetarian, eating healthy veggies, for me? I ate everything that God gave to me, dirt or sand or sometimes even nothing. If Moslems hold their appetite until 6.pm, I hold my appetite until the next 6.am, or even the next 6.am or the next and so forth. Hindu has their Day of Silence, when they shouldn’t do anything outside the house, for me, it’s just like every day that I have the Day of Silence.

So what am I? Can you choose one for me? Or even I’m qualified for all of them. Hehehehe.. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked, the most important thing is that I believe in God, in God I Trust. God Feed me, God gave me Shelter, who else can gave me so much of a blessing and even protection in this corrupt world? Well, here’s my story, here’s my life. No one cared about me anymore except God, not even my parents, or even my relatives, just because I can’t see, and I can’t walk, also I can’t feel, but in God, I can walk, I can feel, I can see everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jangan Pernah Menyerah!

Indonesia Kreatif? Sayang Orang Tua? Pikir Lagi!

Hanya Sebagai Simbol, Bukan Penentu Kualitas